Monday, March 5, 2012

[Sold Out] T-Cup Toy Poodle March

Sold Out







Light Brown Tiny Toy Poodle
♥ Breed : T-Cup Toy Poodle (Very Small size)
♥ Gender : Female
♥ Primary Color: Light Brown
♥ Age : 2++ months
♥ Vaccine & Dewormed : Yes
♥ Dealing Method: Cash On Deal (my dad will give you some basic guide on how to take care puppy)
♥ With MKA: Yes (Pedigree certified MKA)
♥ Contact : 019-2538882 / 019-2225661 (ling) [call or sms when u're interested]
♥ Location : Kuala Lumpur
♥ Website : http://simonling90.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I'm from Indonesia, can you shipping the puppies to here?
    I'm looking for teacup poodle or any red toy poodle,
    how much the price for the one puppy and shipping cost?
    and how about 2 or 3 or more puppies and shipping cost?
    thanks, i'm waiting for your reply at kosasih.martin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I only provide cash on deal... if u really interested then gv me a call~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    Please tell me when you have female toy poodle ok?

    I don't want Tiny size one :)

    Any colors except for black.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, when u say tiny tiny toy poodle, do u mean a tea cup poodle?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sano: alrite I will inform u when I have female toy poodle... Sano U can like my facebook fanpages >> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Malaysia/150937031637803

    Sara:Yes, I mean a Tea Cup poodle =D

    ReplyDelete